Tuesday, October 6, 2009

-_-

i think
i have done what i could to ask u for forgiveness
i dunno if its enough or not
but
thats all dat i can do
i know its not enough
but
im afraid
if i did something which i thought i should
but then it is turn out to be something i shouldn't
i will make it worse
so
i will stop right here
its ur decision to forgive me
im still hoping
one day u can forgive me

so
till then
i will be alive back
i had 1 bad day today
and i dont want tomorrow will repeat the same
i wanna live my life
cherish every moment
and hoping everything's gonna be fine from times to times




but still
in my heart
there's always u
in my mind
there's always u
in each breathe
is always u
in every step
im thinking of u

"love the heart that hurt u
but never hurt the heart that love u
please dont hurt my heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment