Oh no! You just dropped your lunch tray in front of everyone and made a huge mess! How do you get over it? Easy - just follow these steps and say goodbye to blushing and butterfly filled stomachs!
- Address it like you know it happened.
- Tell the people who are making fun of you that you give up and they win with a smile on your face.
- Don't get super defensive.
- Don't look down.
- Cry at home, not in front of people.
- Tell your parents.
- Get advice.
- Never stop laughing.
- Remember that in a few days, nobody will probably even remember it ever happened.
- Make it funny. For example, if you fall off your chair, say something like "I do all my own stunts!"
- Don't laugh too much.
- Don't completely give up, just be kind of sneaky in the ways you get over it.
- Don't deny it, if people saw it happen then you will just look stupid acting like nothing happened
- Do not show your weakness about it in front of others. (This includes crying, sulking, etc.)