Wednesday, February 3, 2010

it's over

i thought february gonna be my happiest month of the year..
but,suddenly everything fall apart..
and i just realize that it was the month full of happiness and sorrow..

but this year,
my february starts with such an ache in my heart

i just woke up this morning
and it took 30 minutes to make me cry..
u just message me as simple as that to end it up..

u said it wasn't my fault at all..u said it was ur fault..

i could feel u act different since u went back to malaysia and u went back to surabaya again..u didn't call me or msg me..

am i a burden to you???
am i???
am i???

and u easily asked me to be ur friend again?

i'm sorry..
i just can't
coz i know you will fall for me again..
and i don't want to be hurt all over again

the reason that you gave to me
i will remember
not to be your friend doesn't mean i don't pray for your family
i will pray
but from far

till then,
i don't wanna see your face again

No comments:

Post a Comment