Sunday, January 11, 2009

my heart hurt so much[tears]

i dunno if i should talk about my deepest feeling in my blog...
but, what i can say, my heart really hurt..
i dunno if i have heart anymore..
now, i think i dont have heart..
hurm..
if your heart hurt, does tears really can cure the wound..
tears such as an antiseptic to me..
bcoz i cant say my deepest feeling [coz i think people wil know my condition now]
so i wanna say about tears..bout my tears..
i xtau nape i suke nanges..
maybe i shud put that as my hobby..
tears..some people dun like dat word..coz sumtym people do relate dat word with sadness..
for me, tears is like remedy..or analgesic which has longer half life..so dat it can cure for a moment my sadness..
i like to cry..coz i know, as a girl, share your problem is way to relief your sadness..
but when dat moment u cant share, u dun wanna let people to know dat u have problem or your heart hurt, u cry alone..n u feel better after dat..n sumtym,if u such an egois person, when your heart hurt so much[like me,now], u smile,u laugh,coz u dun wanna people know u have problems,your heart hurt,u such a strong person[kononnye],but believe me, when u r alone, u will cry..i do dat a lot..
i dunno if some or most people who know me, thought dat im such a tough person,but what i can say, im not..
i can pretend to be tough, but i dun think i am.. i think my tears make me tough, sumtyms..
tears..
Rasul once said, menangislah wahai perempuan, kerana tangisan itu menghapus kesedihan dan duka..sesungguhnya wanita itu bebannya lebih berat berbanding lelaki..sebagai seorang isteri,sebagai seorang ibu..
menangis, sedar atau x, menjadikan kita kuat..
for me, tears make me feel better, make me stronger..
it never mean loser, weak, or whatever..
Tuhan xjadikan airmata sbg suatu yang sia-sia..air mata,selain dapat membersihkan mata, juga sebagai tempat melepaskan beban di dada..
jangan malu untuk menangis bila anda rasa hanya angisan yang dapat melegakan anda buat seketika..ianya bukan tanda kelemahan atau kekalahan.....
~tears from heaven~

7 comments:

  1. tears is not a sign of weakness..our prophet has tell us the truth there..coz tears is showing how strong a women heart so that it was capable on facing more burden than what man can handle..believe it or not ask our mother bout it..i always be the one listening to what my mother have to say when she cry so i know it true..i wont be able to face it if it gonna be me...hehe..so cheer up itss women strongest weapon..hehehe..a guy might seem tough but deep inside their fragile but its different with women they maybe look weak outside but strong inside..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 4 ur comment..yea..women's strongest weapon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zu!! shikyn here! it's ok to cry it makes you feel better act. =) kite pompuan mmg cpt hujan tapi we're strong! fuh fuh... cheerio =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. zuuuuuuuuu....wah!betol2...i cry a lot and sumhow it really does make me feel better..

    sile la link kn nad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yupp,internally, gurl lg kuat dr lelaki..lelaki pura2 je strong dpn pompuan..tp lemah gak diorg tu..heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. "a guy might seem tough but deep inside their fragile but its different with women they maybe look weak outside but strong inside.."


    really,draco??

    mine. i dunno.i do cry n i still do look weak inside and outside..haha.i dun think men fragile.based on my observation.hmmph.

    ReplyDelete