Sunday, January 4, 2009

black pepper and lime juice..

i juz started my day with watching passengers with aimi,on my bed..huhu..atlast juz knew dat da movie was all about few af the plane crash' victims who dun accept themselves is dead..n all da dead people show off to let them know dat they were dead..hurm..i watch dead movie...
but then we cooked..coz it already 11oclock..nou cooked chicken black pepper and i cooked brinjal..then i made my marvellous lime juice..i dunno wat people comment, but i think im good at making lime uice..heheh..then i watch another movie..huhu..coz think that study at that tym wont give anything..hehe..i watch the duchess,starring keira knightley..i enjoyed watching dat movie..
now..im writing diz while chatting with sumbody dat i want n wait to chat with..
tau x,suddenly i remember bout diz old men told me..women cant get two thing in same time in her life..weather she wants her career or a family..cant success both..huhuh
do u think,wat will i choose??
a surgeon or a great wife and mother?????

3 comments:

  1. oldman cant be perfectly rite..coz nowadays women prove it already..just have faith in urself..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom and your mom choose both career n family and it's proven that they can have both~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu..ya,i know..my mum did a great job i her career n being such a great n wonderful mum..[i love u so much,mum]..but,still..my profession need me to give fully commitment..but i still wanna be a wonderful wife and great mum..
    huhu..thanks 4 ur comment..

    ReplyDelete