Friday, February 27, 2009

last things i would share bout my bufday


eventhough it was a week ago..
but i still feel like yesterday..

here..

i would like to thanks everyone dat remember my birthday and wish me..
gadafi, u are the 1st to wish me..thanks..
then,khasanah,who tried to call me,but dunno how,but after one single warning, she did call dat nite..hehhe..thanks dear..
then,irah, wish sampai anta 4 msg comey..
then, my mum..wow..i really surprised dat she stay till 12 o'clock to wish me..i love u,mum
after dat, zaidi, called and then msg me..
next,aimi..thila..fren..hazirah...aiman..also wish me 4times..
in the morning, i woke up,n received wishes from k.niza, abg.raihan,n my dad..hehhe
he wanted to wish me dat night,but i said no coz its still not 12 o'clock yet..then my brother called me and wish me,too..his bufday is coming soon..
then,nad,irah again and anis..
dat afternoon, i have small makan2..acap cant come coz he woke up late,so he uz msg me and wish..
dat night, makbusu called me coz she said sarah miss me..she wish me,n i wish her too coz dat day was her wedding anniversary..
i talked to my sarah..wow..i miss her so bad..she sang for me a birthday song with such a spirit,then ask me weather i have cake or not bcoz she wants my cake..hehe..then,she told me dat she can talk chinese n said one simple sentence..i really miss her..
then,fatin wish me..she forgot da date,dats why she forgot my bufday..
but wat make me almost cry,my sis mms me nufail pic and said,hepy bufday,auntie ngah..huhu
straight after dat, my bro-in-law sent me mms also,but with nufail's voice..n u know wat,he's laughing..huhu..so sweet...i cant wait to meet my nephew back..
owh..n nou..she wish me at 11 o'clock..not even wish me at my makan2..wat a bad person..hehehe..she blanje me ice-cream dat nite..even bkn ice-cream mahal,thanks..
i also wanna thanks to everyone who wish me at my blog,my friendster,and belated birthday..and ones dat i forgot to mention u here..but i still thanks to Allah and may He bless u all..

my bufday presents..hehhehehhe
abg raihan gave me kain batik b4 he went back home forever..
thila+k.niza gave me a keroppi teddy bear..hehe..big one..
aimi gave me keroppi cd bag and keroppi hp's stocking..u know what,the cd bag of keroppi,i have been looking for dat thing such a long time..thanks aimi!!
nou gave me sweet little handbag..and frog's tabung..heheh
fren gave me frog's notebook..heheh..katak pisang juz like da one in animal planet..
heehhehhehe
thanks..
kesimpulannye, i suke sgt coz dapat byk barang keroppi..kalo u al masuk bilik i,mst igt ni tmpt rehab katak2 pisang..
coz cam da beranak2 je katak2 ni..u know what, now i got 4kataks on my bed..da small one is da 1st tym i got katak things..my makcik jb bought for me at mid valley when i was 16.then,2 froggy from gadafi..and da last one and da biggest is da new one..betul,kan..da beranak pinak..

and my bufday cake..hehhe..i wanna make it simple,so i uz wanna combined chocolate and strawberry..so susah sgt nk cari,i suh di watkan..i suh die wat choc cake..then i suh die letakkan krim putih kat border tu sebanyak 22..hehe..i thought it was impossible,but he really did it..
so,i beli strawberry, gi ambik kat kedai,bawak balik,then potong2 buah 2,n i susun la..ni la hasil die..


hehhe..comey kan..act pic ni ambik kat blog nou..de lg 2 pic kat blog die..

3 comments:

  1. seyesly,ko da tembam banyak...
    wawawaaaa...
    lagi mau makan kek lagi..
    hohoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. kurang asam..
    mane de..kotgk betul2..aku nmpk kecik je 2..
    hahahhahahha...eleh..jeles la 2.
    aku tau ko jeles tgk kek aku..lawa kan...
    hhahhha..sarip de ke belikan ko kek..xde kan..hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    aku mmg saja wish ko kul 11 mlm..
    heehehee
    sorry lar yerk..
    eskrim best abis plak mlm tu,so mkn jer lar eskrim yg ada..

    ReplyDelete